A Western Science Course for the Alternative Practitioner, written by Dr. Julie Williams, it is a comprehensive, college level training course. Anatomy and Physiology in Health and Illness by Ross & Wilson and The Physiology Coloring Book by Kapit are included with this course.
Outline of main topics:
- Introduction to anatomy & physiology
- Cells, respiration, gastrointestinal system
- Nutrition, blood, cardiovascular system
- Reproduction, skin, kidney, homeostasis
- Nervous system, endocrine system, eye and ear
- Musculoskeletal system
This course contains testing material for the student to complete. The East West School grades and reviews the exams, and a Certificate of Completion is awarded upon successful completion.